Monday 9 January 2012

"I think I've got a problem."

Have you ever had that moment?
Where you look at something in your life and you have this sudden realisation that.. maybe, you've got a problem?
Now, every now and then I photograph my collection of nail polish. Just for my personal record keeping, really. I like to see how things progress.
Well, when I looked at the latest picture of my collection (taken December last year, so it's fairly recent) I had that moment. "Wow, I kind of have a lot of nail polish. Maybe I should ease up on it a little."
I'll grant you, it's not the world's biggest assembly of nail polish, but it sure as heck ain't tiny, either!
(Also, now, 9 days into the new year, I've caved and bought a cheap bottle of nail polish. "I'll use it for a marble, really!" So much for easing up!)

Since this is still a new blog, I thought showing my collection might make things more interesting. 
Behold -

What I'm saving when the apocalypse comes.

Has the moment of your collection apparently taking on a life of its own happened to you yet? 
How did you deal with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment