Sunday 8 January 2012

Koh - Midnight Blue

I suppose the only way to get this show on the road is by actually posting, so here we go!


I figured I'd just start with what I have on my nails right now, as I'm trying to get through both my untried polishes and a bunch of new ones my aunt had given me.
This is Midnight Blue (130) by Koh, (top picture with 3 coats applied, no top coat, natural light).
As is often the case with glittery polishes, it did have a sheerness to it, and in the future I'll probably use another blue polish as a base. However, 3 coats is definitely decent enough coverage with this polish, so depending on how seriously opaque you want your nails, you may just be content with 2-3 coats.
Pretty much always the case with Koh is that the application is nice, without hiccups and pretty much exactly what you need a nail polish to be.


Flash - Natural light comparison

So, what are your thoughts on this polish?

No comments:

Post a Comment