Wednesday 29 February 2012

Koh - Medeter Green

I'm a girl that loves her greens (on her nails more so than in her dinner, but I digress), so when my dear aunt gave me this polish I was quite excited to give it a go. That she gave it to me back in December is besides the point entirely - I got around to it, didn't I?

Anywho, today I bring you Medeter Green, another polish by Koh. It's a lovely colour that my pictures really don't do any justice; I'll blame the lack of proper sunlight for that one. It really is quite a stunner in real life, but alas. It has a jelly finish that - as you can see in the picture - doesn't lend itself to perfect opaqueness. The above photo has 3 coats applied and a top coat.

On the right there with OPI's Greenwich Village to show you just how blue this green is compared to.. well, green. Anyway, in my opinion it's really a beautiful colour and the application is perfectly acceptable. I wouldn't pass it up, I'm really glad to own it, and I'm definitely wearing this again in the future. (And hopefully take some more colour accurate pictures!)

Artificial light -  flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment