Thursday 9 August 2012

Fes & Santiago

Heya. I haven't blogged in a while and I apologise - I've gotten a job, spent time with my boyfriend, and unfortunately nearly every polish job I've worn recently has backfired on me, or crackled before my lazy butt got around to taking any photographs. So here to slightly redeem myself, I am finally writing up a post swatching these two W.I.C. polishes, Fes (left; after the city in Morocco) and Santiago (right; after the city in Chile).

I wasn't in the mood for nail art that took time, but thought a single colour would be a bit boring.. so, trying out these untrieds - here we go!


As you can see, Santiago retains a slight sheerness even after (if memory serves) three or so coats. It's not incredibly problematic in this polish, and looks good generally despite this. In all, I don't think it's really my colour to be honest, but it's a fine enough polish in itself.


Now, personally, I really like Fes. There's something about the appearance of texture there that I am loving so, so much. It reminds me, oddly enough, of carpets. It's not really very shimmery, but still has some depth to it, by lack of better description. I like it!

What do you think of these two?

No comments:

Post a Comment