Monday 1 October 2012

Border Nails.

I know, I should be (and am) ashamed for posting my nails in the state they're in. I was late in taking pictures, and at this point the manicure had already seen the best days of its short life.

Wanted to try border nails, a nail art trend I think can look either fantastic or horrible.
Sadly, my attempt did not fall in the 'fantastic' category.
When lining white (which is what it started off as) over Rimmel's '700 Block Your Green' I realised I had made the wrong choice, colour-wise. It just doesn't look good, and within a short period of time the white had absorbed some of the green and turned yellow. Experiment failed, sadly.




But on the bright side, Block Your Green is a pretty polish and I'm glad I bought it.
(I know, I know, I'm sorry!)



Just reminding you all the discount is still valid! Use it while you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment