Sunday 28 October 2012

Island Palm.


I have absolutely zilch when it comes to a pun for a title for this post, so the name of the polish it is going to have to be.
It being '170 - Island Palm', a Givenchy polish. And what a beautiful one at that! I think I can count this one among my favourites. A stunning and exotic metallic colour that shifts between the greens and blues of the spectrum.





Don't you love that bottle detail?


I think it's an amazingly bold colour that really jumps out at you, especially in the right light. It takes some a few coats to cover (I think this was at least 3), but for this polish I don't mind in the slightest. It's fantastic, a real eye-catcher.

I do think the summer months would do this one more justice, because in the drab weather of October it rarely gets the chance to show its full potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment