Monday 4 November 2013

Happy (belated) Halloween!

Themed cupcakes, courtesy of my wonderful mother!
Even though we don't celebrate Halloween as elaborately in the Netherlands as they do in the States, it's still my favourite holiday, and as the years progress more and more Halloween-themed parties are thrown, more trick-or-treaters venture out into the night and more spooky decorations and products find themselves into the stores! I can only wholeheartedly applaud these efforts!

Sadly, October is a busy time for me, and I always seem to fall short for time when it comes to doing nail art of that one day a year I love so much. So here, is my unfortunately rather bland Halloween nail art.
It was originally my intention to paint a little ghost on both ring fingers, but a large assignment and having to prepare for tests prevented me doing so. School before nails, after all. 

Orange is Herôme's 'Zagora 150', gray is my trusty NYC '003 Prey of Grey'

2 comments:

  1. Hihi wat leuk gedaan! En mooie kleuren heb je gebruikt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel! Toch jammer dat ik niet aan de spookjes ben toegekomen.

      Delete