Tuesday 21 January 2014

Appy-polly-loggies once again.

(That's 'apologies', which Alex in A Clockwork Orange has turned into this.)

I'm a terribly negligent blog runner, I'm sorry. I'm doing a Bachelor’s study currently and it just takes away most of my time and motivation to do a lot of nail art.
Furthermore, I guess I'm kind of stuck in a rut idea-wise? There's only so many plain gradients and half-rhombi you can do without it getting dull. I'd quite like to do more tutorials because that was quite fun but I'm not sure what people would be interested in seeing that hasn't been done a gajillion times before.

Feel free to drop suggestions or attempts at kicking my butt back into doing things.

1 comment:

  1. Totally understand with a Bachelor's study. Good luck with that girl! If I have ideas I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete