Wednesday 2 April 2014

Ground Control to Major Tom.

I'd been wanting to try out a W7 polish for a while now, but I hadn't really made a point to look through the collection offered at the shop I found them at until now. When I add something to my collection these days I do try to make sure it's not too close to something I already own and I felt this polish matched that criteria.
It goes by the name of  '125 Twilight' and because of the obvious link I almost grabbed another similar looking polish from the same rack, because I'm almost that petty I suppose.
I don't recall the name of the other one, but it had a bigger shimmer and was thus more glittery than Twilight, which made me come back to my original choice.









Because the colour is so reminiscent of space, I wanted to model it with my little lunar Command/Service Module.

Though I'm love, love, loving the galaxy blurple thing going on, the formula was a little disappointing.
It does that thing where your second coat of polish seems to sort of push the first one away and it leaves you with an uneven covering of the nail. It meant the first two coats had to dry completely before I was able to apply a third coat (which it really needed to even it out).
Personally, I'm not too bothered by a third or even fourth coat but I know for a lot of people it is a turn off so it's always worth mentioning.




Shiny, sparkle, shimmer, space~


No comments:

Post a Comment