Sunday 3 August 2014

Shrug.

Mostly, nail polish is my ally. Some days it just refuses to work with me.
My previous polish had long since started to come off but I just didn't feel like sitting down to remove its remnants and put on something new. After trying a polish on my pinky that refused to apply properly, and then trying another on my ringfinger that had other issues I was starting to regret ever beginning.

Still, I'm not somebody that can stand bare nails for long so I grabbed Rimmel's '600 Deliciously Dark' and applied that, it being mostly and untried after all, with my only holo, Koh's 'Metallic Green (127)' as an accent.

The result.. meh. Deliciously did not apply well and looks messy. It also started to flake very quickly.

They can't all be winners.


It's purple, I promise. It just refused to come out that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment