Friday 7 August 2015

Shengji.

A friend of mine was showing me her nail polish collection once, and when this Shengji polish came by I told her how gorgeous I thought the shade of red was.

When my birthday party came around (she'd already given me a gift on my actual birthday) she'd wrapped it up and gave it to me! If memory serves, she bought it on holiday in Hungary, and since the sticker on the bottom of the bottle says '1997', this happened quite some time ago.

The formula has developed no problems with age, but it does have a hugely chemical smell to it, as nail polish from days past often did.

Looking past the smell, I think the colour is stunning. A very glamorous red that I'd describe as richer in tint than ruby.

I'm not sure what number this goes by, as there are stickers reading both 'No 1108' and '21' on the bottle.


2 comments:

  1. That is such a gorgeous color.

    -x-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just? Such a nice shade of red.

      Delete