Thursday 31 December 2015

Shimmery Send-off.

(If you don't know, these are 'oliebollen', a traditional Dutch new year's snack thing.)
Here we are, arrived on the last day of the year, and the sun briefly came out to play to allow me to take pictures of what will be the last nail polish I wear in 2015. Thank you kindly, sun.
On that note, my blog-related new year's resolution is to write less about the darn weather. Will I be able to? We will see.

Anywho, I don't particularly enjoy New Year's Eve festivities but for the hell of it still chose a polish with a bit of sparkle to it, to end things on a fun note.

This Miss Sporty polish, only given the number '420' (insert 'blaze it' joke of choice here) is a nice cool grey, livened up with multicoloured shimmer.

Everyone have a wonderful 2016 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment